Weller Bourbon – The Complete Lineup For Sale
Weller bourbon lineup for sale, The original whetted bourbon whiskey features an exceptionally smooth taste, substituting wheat for rye grain. Bottled at 90 proof, this bourbon stands out with its burnt orange color. Its softer flavor notes make it great for sipping or making cocktails.
Buy Weller bourbon online
In 1849 W.L. Weller introduced the first bourbon ever that used wheat as its secondary grain instead of rye, thus inventing the first wheated bourbon still famous to Buffalo Trace Distillery today.
The famed wheat bourbon whiskey of W.L. Weller is an institution in the United States. Like the rest of the world’s finest bourbons, it’s distilled in Frankfort, Kentucky. The Buffalo Trace Distillery is where the magic happens — a mash of fine grains (at least 51% corn) is used, with the secondary grain being wheat. This is what sets the brand apart; most other bourbons use rye as a secondary grain.
Find us online;
- weller bourbon where to buy,
- buy weller bourbon near me,
- can i buy weller bourbon online,
- how to buy weller bourbon,
- weller bourbon buy,
- where to buy weller bourbon in kentucky,
- where to buy wl weller bourbon,
- where can i buy old weller antique bourbon,
- where to buy weller bourbon in ohio